Thursday, May 24, 2018

I have a friend who refers to this blog as a stage in my life.

She's an artist's marketer.  It's her business to recognize and promote artists of varying genres.  She specializes in the performing arts.  She focuses on dancers, singers and writers who pronounce their own words.

I'm the latter, and she's been without anything to say about me for a while now.

I can't blame her.  I haven't officially said anything for a long time.  Except on Facebook.  There, I proclaim such expressions as to potentially earn a Masters Degree.  In Bullshit.

So I won't bother anyone who's watching now with any bullshit.

What I will say is:

I'm lonely.
I'm sore.
I'm not in the mood to entertain your ego.

I've got one, too, and I learned long ago that it's not worth shit.
So neither is yours.

You wanna connect?
So do I.

Please.


No comments: