Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Look, This Ain't Gonna Be As Neat As We'd Like It

This is a journal blog. I could try to get my journal entries all in order and over-edit them before hitting "publish," or I could do what I'm really supposed to do as a writer and get right to it. No perfect chronology required. If one comes up somewhere down the line 'cuz I'm finally inthe mood to get it down, fine. But for now I've gotta sort out my thoughts. So bear with me and you'll pick up the pieces of the jigsaw puzzzle that is my life as we go along.

Nyeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyeah!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
email soon, I swear-
(lame) soozan

EugeneONeillWannaBe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EugeneONeillWannaBe said...

Just experimenting with deletes here, Sooz... Hmm...