Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm a Bit Concerned

I won't lie t'ya... I'm a bit concerned.

I'm a bit concerned about this Generation Y (and beyond). On the one hand, they have the world at their fingertips (or, at least, the world according to Google) -- yet on the other hand, that's all they rely upon. Google, Yahoo, and Wiki.

Don't make me say it. Please, don't make me say it. I won't say it. Oh, Christ, it would apear as though I have to say it:

Google, Yahoo, and Wiki -- OH MY.

Did you know that the number of Google, Yahoo and Wiki (to say the least) searches are contributing to our present-day unnaturally excesssive additions to the Carbon Dioxide levels in Earth's atmosphere? Well, they are.

Exactly what was it you thought they meant when you first read, at the bottom of their emails, "Powered By..."???

Power takes money. And money takes power.

But most often, not for long.

I hope I won't have to continue to kill Polar Bears just to be able to put food on my table.


Signed,
Conspiracy-Theorist Greg

No comments: